Friday, July 3, 2009

Get Amerijah Productions - Project Won 2006

Project Won 2006


Do you like Project Won? It's my favorite release from Amerijah Productions.
Pray for Peace (featuring Loxy Odessy with I-Priest) is really the best track.
DOWNLOAD Project Won!!!


Genre: reggae
Tracks:
  • Dove Wing Rhythm
  • Leads to Treasure Beach (featuring Loxy Odessy)
  • Love Fada God (featuring I-Priest)
  • Don't Try to Hurt Her Love (featuring Loxy Odessy)
  • Wings of A Dove (featuring Miss Sanj)
  • Disease (featuring I-Priest with Loxy Odessy)
  • Learn to Love Rhythm
  • Learn to Love Again (featuring Loxy Odessy with I-Priest)
  • Pray for Peace (featuring Loxy Odessy with I-Priest)
  • Come on My Brotherman (featuring Loxy Odessy)
  • Brotherman Rhythm
  • Holding on (featuring Loxy Odessy)
  • Ska Bada (featuring Lasco)
  • Crocodile (featuring I-Priest)
  • In the Land of Jamaica (featuring Miss Sanj with I-Priest)
  • Ja Rhythm

Download Project Won music preview here.
Complete album! No additional software or browser addons required! You can use them for unlimited number of times.
Downloaded mp3 will work on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Amerijah Productions - Project Won 2006 - click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment